The Perfect Family Getaway
Cultus Lake is a piece of paradise in the Lower Mainland, surrounded by exquisite beaches and breathtaking mountain views. We offer 65 acres of campsites, including waterfront, view, and regular tenting as well as full hook-up sites. Focused on family fun, we are located within walking distance of all of the amenities Cultus Lake Park has to offer: waterslides, golf courses, mini-golf, putting course, restaurants, shopping, boat rentals, hiking, and so much more!
Come relax on our vast beaches, and unwind knowing there is something for every member of your family here at Cultus Lake Park!
Start planning your family vacation by calling us today! 604-858-5253
2018 Campground & Park Events
Event details will be posted throughout the campground. Some activities may be postponed or cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Sunday, May 13: Mothers Day Pancake Breakfast
- Sunday, June 17: Fathers Day Pancake Breakfast
- Saturday, June 23: Cultus Lake Day
- Sunday, July 1: Canada Day Celebrations
- Friday Nights in High Season: Indoor Movies at the Recreation Hall
- Childrens Activities: Various childrens activities will be offered during high season
- Friday, July 6: Main Beach Outdoor Movie Night
- Friday, July 13: Main Beach Outdoor Movie Night
- Saturday, July 14: Outdoor Movie at the Recreation Bowl
- Friday, July 20: Main Beach Outdoor Movie Night
- Friday, July 27: Main Beach Outdoor Movie Night
- Friday, August 3: Main Beach Outdoor Movie Night
- Saturday, August 4: Outdoor Movie at the Recreation Bowl
- Saturday, August 18: Outdoor Movie at the Recreation Bowl
Stay tuned for information on exciting family events this season!
As of April 2018 there are tent sites available the Labour Day Long Weekend in September.
Please call us now to book your site in advance!
- 353 Seasonal sites
- 104 30-amp Full Hook-Up Sites
- 134 Tenting Sites: Waterfront and View options available
- Group Campsites: 2 Waterfront Sites, holds up to 50 people each
- Washrooms and Free Hot Showers
- Pets Permitted (on leash), with pet-swim areas!
- Horseshoe Pits
- Convenience Store
- Boat launch facilities
- Boat Rentals
- Recreation Bowl
- Recreation / Meeting Room
- Walk to Water Park
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts
Local Attractions Opening
Call us to book! (604) 858-5253
3405 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5B5
Sunnyside Campground offers over 350 Seasonal sites. The rental season for Seasonal sites runs from April 9 to September 30. Each site is equipped with 30-amp electricity, water, and sewer. WiFi is free for all sites. Contact our friendly staff for more information.
Seasonal Sites are sold out for the 2018 Season! Fill out a wait list application form (below) if you would like to experience five and a half months of Sunnyside next year!
Seasonal Site Map, Forms & Letters
Check-In time is after 1:00 p.m.
Check-Out time is by 11:00 a.m.
Cancellations: Please provide us with 7 days notice prior to your arrival. Cancellations must be submitted by e-mail and are subject to reservation and cancellation fees.
If cancelled within 7 days notice, the first night for each site will be retained, plus applicable reservation and cancellation fees.
Campers must be a minimum of 21 years old to reserve a site.
We require a three-night minimum booking for long weekends, and two nights for regular weekends.
Group Site Cancellation Policy - Once a Group Site is booked we require 30 days cancellation notice via email. Any cancellation for a Group Site with less than 30 days notice will be charged one night stay in addition to a reservation fee and a cancellation fee.
Please be advised that entry to the campground will not be permitted after 10:00pm, except for the provision of emergency vehicles.
Cultus Lake Park is not responsible for any lost or damaged property.
Additional Waterfront Tenting Sites available for reservation for the 2018 camping season!
Waterfront site 121A and additional waterfront space was restructured to create an additional three waterfront camp sites. Waterfront sites A, B, C, and D. A portion of the former site 121A will provide space for vehicle access to sites A, B, C, and D.
Maps and plans of the site restructure are available to view below:
To provide a high quality, enjoyable and safe family oriented camping experience and pleasure of outdoor family recreation while providing the utmost in customer service within a clean and healthy campground.