The Draft Bylaw’s that received 1st and 2nd reading at the January 17th, 2018 Cultus Lake Park Board meeting have now been posted on the Cultus Lake Park website. They can be found on the Bylaw page, under Services, http://www.cultuslake.bc.ca/new-page-4-1/. Written comments can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the Park Office until February 19th, 2018.
Paving - Please be advised that speed bumps will be installed on Mountain View and Park Drive December 13th - 14th as well as curb repairs at the bottom of Munroe Avenue
Individuals wishing to make donations to the Salvation Army are welcome to drop off non-perishable food items at the Cultus Lake Park office between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm until Friday December 15th.
Thank you for your continued support!
Holiday Garbage, Recycling and Greens Schedule:
· Tuesday Dec 26, 2017 Garbage and Recycling pickup
· Wednesday Dec 27, 2017 Greens pickup
· Tuesday Jan 2, 2018 Garbage, Recycling and Greens pickup
*Regular Monday pickup will return Jan 8, 2018.
Cultus Lake Park Landfill Site is permanently closed to the disposal of all materials.
Dumping organics and other material, within Cultus Lake Park is also prohibited. This includes alleys, green spaces and along the tree line east of Sunnyside Blvd.
Alternate disposal sites include:
· Kel Mor, located at 45895 Promontory Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 5Z5, for green waste disposal;
· Bailey Sanitary Landfill, located at 5940 Matheson Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4S8, for green waste, organics, recycling and refuse;
· Parr Road Green Depot operated by Biocentral, located at 45175 Parr Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z8 for green waste disposal.
Thank you for your Cooperation, Cultus Lake Park
The Regular Board Meeting Agenda for 2017 11- 15 has been posted on our website under Board and Government and Agenda and Minutes.
Due the size it is on the web in three parts.
Sorry for any inconvience.