NEW Residential & Guest Parking Permits
Permanent permits are now available to replace the temporary permits distributed in 2012. Each leasehold property will receive two Resident Permits and three Guest Permits. Any additional Resident Permits purchased in 2011 or 2012 will be reissued at no cost to the leaseholder.
Please bring appropriate identification so we are able to verify you are the leaseholder authorized to pick up the permits.
NOTE: For tenants or non-leaseholders picking up parking permits, proof of leaseholder permission (with the name of the person picking up permits clearly stated) is required, and may be presented in the form of a letter either:
- in person at the time of pick-up;
- emailed in advance to Administrative Administrative;
- faxed in advance to 604-858-8091; OR
- mailed to Cultus Lake Park at 4165 Columbia Valley Highway, Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5B5.
Parking permits may be picked up at the Cultus Lake Park Office during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm OR from Visitor Services on weekdays from 4:30pm to 6:00pm and weekends from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
2013 Parking Plan Revisions:
- All residential parking areas are designated as “Permit Parking Only”.
- The West side of Sunnyside Boulevard will be designated as No Parking.
- The treed area of the East side of Sunnyside Boulevard is designated as resident and guest permit parking, with the only exception being for event overflow parking at a fee of $5.00 per vehicle when authorized by the Manager of Community Services.
- All non-designated parking areas on Munroe Avenue and Lakeshore Drive are restricted to guest and resident permit parking only, on a first-come, first-served basis; and no individual leaseholder is to monopolize a parking space.
- The four parking spaces at the South end of Munroe Avenue are designated as permanent parking for residents of lots LR218W, LR219W, LR220W and LR221W.
- All lake-access lanes and vacant lots along the West side of First Avenue are designated as “No Parking” areas, and Birch Street Park are designated for resident and guest parking onlyn a first-come, first-served basis; no individual leaseholder is to monopolize a parking space.
- Staff will develop signage regarding parking restrictions, to be placed at the Sunnyside Boulevard kiosk.
- The Manager of Community Services is authorized to issue temporary guest parking permits for leaseholders or residents who are hosting an event and will require additional parking for guests. If you require such temporary parking, please contact David Stelmack at 604-847-2047 or email@example.com.
- in the event that any temporary guest parking permit is not returned to the Park, a $50.00 replacement fee shall be charged to the leaseholder or resident; the replacement fee may be waived under extenuating circumstances.
- Plaza parking shall be enforced from 07:00 to 21:00 daily.
- Parking Bylaw Amendment 2010-02 HAS NOT CHANGED.