As you may know, Cultus Lake Park has a new website. And it has an RSS feed. Please find directions below on how to sign up for the RSS feed from Rick Williamson. (And a very special thank you to Rick for the clear, easy-to-follow directions!)
Rick sent out this email about the RSS feed:
The new website has an RSS feed option, but you will need to sign up for it. (Even if you had signed up for the RSS feed under the old website – you will have to re-sign up with the new website.)
It is a multi-step process. Here is how the sign up works:
1. Go to the Park’s “New Resident Information” page at: https://www.cultuslake.bc.ca/new-resident-information/
2. Scroll down and on the right side of your screen, you will see: “RSS Feed Signup”
3. Enter the email address that you want Park notifications to be sent to; then click “Subscribe.”
4. Within the next one to two days, you will receive an email from “FeedBurner Email Subscriptions” as follows:
“You received this message because someone requested an email
subscription for (your email address) to a FeedBurner feed. If you
did not make this request, please ignore the rest of this message.
You recently requested an email subscription to Cultus Lake Park. We can’t wait to send the updates you want via email, so please click the following link to activate your subscription immediately:
(If the link above does not appear clickable or does not open a browser window when you click it, copy it and paste it into your web browser’s Location bar.)
This message was sent to you by FeedBurner (feedburner.google.com).
You received this message because someone requested a subscription to the feed: “Cultus Lake Park.”
If you received this in error, please disregard. Do not reply directly to this email.”
5. In order to complete the process, click on the link included in the above email to activate your request.
If you don’t get the activation email (see #4 above), check the “Junk” or “Spam” file in your email program.