We’re thrilled to announce that our July Grand Prize for the Cultus Lake Park ROCKS contest is bigger than ever! Below is a list of the prizes – valued at more than $625:
- Gift certificate from Inkboy Tattoo ($180 value)
- One-hour boat rental at Cultus Lake Marina ($160 Value)
- Cultus Lake Golf Club Package, including two 18-hole green fees, one hour on the Toptracer Range, two small buckets of balls for the driving range ($107 value)
- One-hour stand up paddle board rental from Main Beach Boat Rental and Concession ($90 value)
- Gift certificate for Sleepy Hollow Gems ($50 value)
- Gift certificate for Beethoven’s Pizza ($25 value)
- Gift certificate for Vanilla Café ($10 value)
- Gift certificates for ice cream at Frosty’s ($5 value)
Each week – Monday to Thursday (excluding holiday Mondays) – 10 GREEN rocks marked with “www.cultuslake.bc.ca” are hidden around Cultus Lake Park. Find one of the GREEN rocks, turn it in to the Park Office during office hours Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and you will get a small prize (that will make a young child very happy). You will also be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE for that month.
The GREEN rocks are hidden in Cultus Lake Park Main Beach area on Monday mornings, and they are picked up on Thursday evenings. This is a WEEKDAY-ONLY contest. You won’t be able to find a green rock on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays – you have to come out during the week.
It’s only one entry per week per family. If you find more than one GREEN rock, please leave it in place for someone else to find!
Good luck to everyone this month!