We’re thrilled to announce that our August Grand Prize for the Cultus Lake Park ROCKS contest is our LARGEST yet! Below is a list of the prizes – valued at more than $800*:
- A two-night stay for up to four people at the Cultus Lake Park Cabins* ($344 value)
- Gift certificate from Inkboy Tattoo ($180 value)
- Cultus Lake Golf Club Package, including two 18-hole green fees, one hour on the Toptracer Range, two small buckets of balls for the driving range ($107 value)
- One-hour stand up paddle board rental from Main Beach Boat Rental and Concession ($90 value)
- Gift certificate for Sleepy Hollow Gems ($50 value)
- Gift certificate for Beethoven’s Pizza ($25 value)
- Gift certificate for ice cream at Frosty’s ($5 value)
(*All prizes are based on availability. The Cabins certificate is valid until November 30, 2019 and is not valid for long weekend stays.)
Each week – from Monday to Thursday – 10 GREEN rocks marked with “www.cultuslake.bc.ca” are hidden around Cultus Lake Park. Find one of the rocks, take it to the Park Office during office hours Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and you will get a small prize (that will make a young child very happy). You will also be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE for that month.
The GREEN rocks are hidden in the Cultus Lake Park Main Beach area on Monday mornings and they are picked up on Thursday evenings. This is a WEEKDAY-ONLY contest. You won’t be able to find a green rock on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays – you have to come out during the week.
It’s only one entry per week per family – so if you find more than one GREEN rock, please leave it in place for someone else to find!
We will draw the grand prize for this month on August 27, 2019 – just prior to the Labour Day long weekend.
Good luck to everyone this month!