The Cultus Lake Park Board and staff continue to closely monitor the fast-moving and serious situation regarding COVID-19. We are taking direction from the federal and provincial health authorities and governments and are committed to taking any and all actions necessary to keep our community safe.
As of today, the following have been closed:
- The Main Beach docks
- The playgrounds in the Park and Sunnyside Campground
Please remember to practice social distancing, keeping a minimum of six feet between you and others when out in public, and regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds or more to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
As a reminder, the following cancellations and closures were announced earlier this week and are in effect until April 17, 2020:
- All events of more than 50 people are cancelled. This includes the community Easter Egg Hunt and the Sunnyside Campground Welcome Barbecue.
- All Park public facilities are closed, including the public washrooms on Main Beach. (Portable toilets are still open. They are located at Main Beach, Oak St. Park, and at the Cultus Lake Plaza.)
- The Community Hall is closed.
- The Visitor Services Office is closed.
- The Cultus Lake Park Office is closed to the general public. (Staff are still working to serve the community.)
At this time, Sunnyside campground is not affected by the closures and is set to open on April 3, 2020. The store and public washrooms will not be open.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Park Office at: 604-858-3334 or email: email@example.com.