August 25, 2021
In an effort to slow the transmission of COVID-19, the Province has announced that masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status as of Wednesday August 25, 2021.
Masks are required in:
- Cultus Lake Park office
- Cultus Lake Park Visitor Service office
- All public washrooms throughout the Park and Sunnyside Campground
- Sunnyside Campground Store and Gatehouse
- Cultus Lake Park businesses located in the Plaza
There are exemptions for:
- Individuals with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear a mask
- People who cannot remove a mask on their own
- Children under the age of 12
If you require a mask upon entry to any of our areas above, please do not hesitate to ask for one.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Cultus Lake Park office at 604-858-3334 or email [email protected].
For information on the latest provincial health officer’s orders and guidance, non-medical issues (such as travel recommendations) and how to manage social isolation, visit: gov.ca/COVID-19.
Cultus Lake Park appreciates your understanding and cooperation to keep our community safe and healthy.
Communications, Media and Events Coordinator