Fire Safe Reminder

The Cultus Lake Volunteer Fire Department received a call reporting a fire located on the Soowahlie Reserve yesterday causing damage to approximately 200’ by 20’ of green space. The firefighters determined that the fire was likely caused by a broken bottle or a cigarette butt.

Cultus Lake Park reminds all residents and guests to be cautious when exploring the green spaces throughout the park and surrounding areas. If you are enjoying campfires in designated areas this weekend, please use extra care as conditions continue to be dry.

Back to top