Cultus Lake Park has received several calls and emails re: the FVRD letter below.
The Cultus Lake Park Board and staff were as surprised as the members of our community when we received the information from the FVRD late in the afternoon on November 27, 2019.
We are going through the information that the FVRD provided in this letter and we have concerns about the accuracy and context of some of the details in this document. We are undertaking a more detailed review of this information.
The FVRD has stated that further information about the sewer system will be provided in the new year.
If you have questions about this letter or the challenges regarding the new sewer system, please call:
- FVRD Director, Area H, Taryn Dixon at (604) 819-7000; email@example.com
- A/CAO FVRD Jennifer Kinneman at (604) 702-5000; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultus Lake Stewards hold their next meeting 9:30 – 11 a.m., Wednesday, Oct. 30 at the DFO complex in the house basement, at 4222 Columbia Valley Hwy., Cultus Lake, B.C.
Topics include these and other items:
- Actions on invasive species: zebra & quagga mussels, invasive watermilfoil, yellow flag iris, smallmouth bass
- Lake water level management
- CLASS promotional video and plans
- Registration as a society
Everyone who cares for Cultus is welcome to attend.
CLASS meets at 9:30 a.m. on the morning of the last Wednesday of the month, at the DFO lab complex, through the year. We don’t meet in during the summer or in December. Please see more at cultusstewards.ca or find us on Facebook.
Please be advised that a partial road closure (single lane traffic only) will be in effect on Wednesday, August 28 between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Munroe Avenue.
Please click here for more information.