Are you a new residential leaseholder at Cultus Lake Park? We know that the information you receive when you first arrive to our community can seem overwhelming. We have created this information page to help provide you with the information you need as you settle into life at the lake!
As per the Cultus Lake Park Parking and Traffic Regulations Bylaw No. 1154, 2019: all vehicles parked on Cultus Lake Park property are required to display a valid parking permit. Each lease lot is issued four free permits, with the option to purchase two more permits at the cost of $200 each for a two-year period at the prorated cost. These permits are not valid in Lot’s A, B, C or D or at the Plaza.
When to contact Fraser Valley Regional District
- For questions or concerns regarding water or sewer, you can contact the Fraser Valley Regional District (FVRD) at: (604) 702-5000.
- Thinking of remodelling or rebuilding? Contact FVRD at: (604) 702-5016 for building permits, demo permits and/or variance permits.
Lease payments are due on or before March 15th of each year.
There is a range of options available, making it convenient for you to submit your lease payment to Cultus Lake Park. You can make the payment:
- In person at the Park Office via cash, cheque, Interac or through telephone or online banking.
- By mailing a cheque to the Park Office (4165 Columbia Valley Highway, Cultus Lake, BC, V2R 5B5).
Online Banking Information
Paying through online banking is easy and straightforward.
- Go to your financial institution’s online banking site and add Cultus Lake Park Board as a payee.
- You will need your Roll Number (found at the top of your bill), as this number is used to determine your Account Number.
- Your Account Number is the last 7 digits of your Roll Number.
For Example: If your Roll Number is “733 0XXXX.###” – your Account Number is “XXXX###”
As per the Animal Control and Regulations Bylaw No. 1111, 2018, dogs over the age of four months are required to have a dog licence. Tags can be purchased at the Cultus Lake Park Office. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except for statutory holidays). Licence fees are:
- Neutered male or spayed female dog – $20
- Intact female dog – $70
- Intact male dog – $70
Garbage, Recycling and Organics/Green Waste
Garbage, recycling and organics/green waste removal is provided by Valley Waste & Recycling Inc.
- Recycling and organics/green waste pick-up is every Monday.
- Garbage pick-up is every other Monday.
Tree Maintenance Application
Please click for the Cultus Lake Park Tree Maintenance Application.
Do You Want to Receive Regular News Updates from the Park Office?
Subscribing to our electronic RSS (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) feed will give you the latest Park and Board news, delivered right to your email inbox. The process is quick and simple, and publications include information about upcoming events, road closures, Board news and updates, and more!
Please click here to subscribe and then sit back and let the latest news come to you.
Make Sure We Have Your Correct Contact Information
In order to provide you with important information, please ensure that the Park Office has the correct contact information for you. Drop in to update it, call our office at: (604) 858-3334, or email us at: email@example.com.
Talk to Us
The Cultus Lake Park Administration team encourages residents to come and see us. If you have a question or concern, please come by for a coffee or a hot chocolate and a chat. Or give us a call or send an email. We want to hear from you!
Cultus Lake Park Administration Office
4165 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake, BC
T: (604) 858-3334
F: (604) 858-8091