We want the Cultus Lake Park Cabins to be a safe, welcoming and fun place for everyone.
There are policies and bylaws in place to ensure that people are treated considerately and that the area, the cabins, the lake, the air and nature are used respectfully. These bylaws must be followed. To review the policies and bylaws, please click here.
- If you must cancel your reservation for a cabin, we require seven (7) days advance notice prior to your reservation. Cancellations must be submitted by email.
- We require a minimum stay of two (2) nights on weekends/weekdays, and three (3) nights on long weekends.
- Quiet hours will be maintained between 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. so that guests may rest comfortably. This means that there is a noise restriction in place after 11 p.m.
- We make every effort to ensure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable. Please note that we do not provide beach towels (please bring your own), maid service or a telephone (there is no public phone in the park). We also cannot guarantee non-disruptive WiFi service at the Cabins.
- Smoking is prohibited in or around the cabins, for the health and enjoyment of all. Cultus Lake Park is a smoke-free community.
- Tents and tarps are not permitted at the cabins, so please inquire about a campsite if you wish to camp.
- Rates are subject to change without notice; please confirm rate when booking.
- Cultus Lake Park is not responsible for any lost or damaged property.
- Fires in fire pits are allowed ONLY between the hours of 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Leaving a fire unattended at any time will result in a fine. Fires must be contained in the fire ring and kept low and away from trees. An adult must attend fires at all times. Please bring your own firewood and be sure to bring along camping chairs (and maybe some s’mores fixings!) to enjoy by the fire.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and debit payments only, with no refunds after check-in. Prices include tax.