The Finance Department maintains the financial health of Cultus Lake Park. The Department is responsible for the following:
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Legislated reporting
- Asset accounting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Quarterly reports and statements of financial information
- Leaseholder tax calculation and collection (residential and commercial)
- Revenue collection (Sunnyside Campground, parking, residential leases, commercial leases, administrative fees)
To view the Cultus Lake Park Board’s Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018, please click here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Cultus Lake Park matters related to finance, please contact Erica Lee at: email@example.com or (604) 847-2047.