The Cultus Lake Community Hall is the perfect setting for a wedding, family reunion, meeting, conference, banquet, dance, gymnasium activities or other events. The Cultus Lake Community Hall can welcome up to 90 people and offers kitchen facilities (fridge and stove).
Bookings for the Community Hall can be made by filling out the Community Hall Rental Agreement and contacting the Park Office.
All rental fees are required at the time of booking. If a booking is cancelled up to thirty (30) days prior to the booking date, 50% of the rental fees will be reimbursed. No reimbursements will be authorized within thirty (30) days of rental date.
T: (604) 858-3334
$50 Rental Rate: This Community Hall rate is perfect for yoga, Pilates or other classes, and community group meetings that occur weekly and regularly. To qualify for this special rate, you must commit to four separate dates within a four-week period. This rate is only available Monday to Thursday, for no more than four hours. Payment for all bookings must be made prior to the first rental date.
Hourly Rental Rate: $50 per hour, with a two-hour minimum, Monday to Thursday only.
Early Access Rate: If you rent the Community Hall for a weekend and need early access to set up, the early access fee is $50 per hour – and must occur prior to the start of weekend rates.
Day Rate: Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. $128.00
Evening Rate: Monday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to midnight $128.00
Full-Day Rate: Friday, Saturday or Sunday: 9 a.m. to midnight $310.00
Weekend Rate: Friday at 5 p.m. to Sunday at midnight $510.00
All Convenience Rates are subject to deposit, availability and other conditions.
If you wish to view the Community Hall, please contact [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Please contact our Events Coordinator for more information at: (604) 858-3334 or email: [email protected]
- Payment in full is required to secure the rental booking.
- Prices quoted do not include tax.
- A $500 Pre-authorization Fee is held on a credit card for the damage deposit, but if the cost of damage is greater, the credit card on file will be charged the additional amount.
- A liquor licence is required if alcohol is present at an event.
- Quiet hours in Cultus Lake Park are between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- There are approximately 18 parking spots in the Community Hall parking lot.
Photos of the Cultus Lake Community Hall