Welcome to Cultus Lake Park – a vibrant, friendly and welcoming community, and one of British Columbia’s most beautiful places to live, work and play.
Only 100 km from Vancouver and a quick drive from Chilliwack, Cultus Lake Park offers something for everyone. You can swim, stand-up paddleboard, kayak, fish, sail/power boat, golf, water ski and hike – or enjoy a picnic on the beach. You can soak up the sun or relax in the shade amongst the majestic trees. There are a variety of family-friendly activities to choose from – such as the Waterpark or Adventure Park or stop for a bite to eat or a coffee at our great restaurants or café. You can get your groceries, pick up a souvenir, or mail a letter at one of our many shops. We’ve got it all right here – just for you!
Respect Each Other and the Environment
We are a community made up of caring and inclusive residents and business owners. We celebrate diversity and welcome people of all walks of life. And we respect our natural environment and local wildlife.
Please be respectful while enjoying everything that Cultus Lake Park has to offer. We ask that you:
- Be welcoming, respectful and considerate of others (we all share this beautiful place);
- Clean up after yourself (please throw away any trash and leave the park free of litter);
- Do not trespass on private property;
- Adhere to our bylaws;
- Ensure you park in the designated public pay parking lots;
- Do not smoke in public locations (we are a smoke-free community); and
- Do not consume alcohol or illegal drugs in public areas.