The Cultus Lake Park Cabins are popular with a range of guests – from families looking for time away to weddings, family reunions, work retreats, and for those attending one of the many lively events held at Cultus Lake Park or in the Fraser Valley!
The cabins are located beside Cultus Lake Waterpark. They are in the heart of our community and are only a two-minute walk to restaurants, shops and attractions, a five-minute walk to the beach, or a three-minute drive to Sunnyside Campground.
Stay at the Cultus Lake Park Cabins and enjoy all that the Park has to offer!
Don’t forget – along with summer, the cabins can be rented all year long. Spring, fall and winter are beautiful times of the year here.
All of Our Cozy Cabins Include
- Pots & Pans
- Cable TV
Please bring extra linen for extended stays, as there is no daily maid service. Beach towels are not provided, so please bring extra towels to take to the lake or the Waterpark.
- Free Parking
- Boat/Trailer Storage – may be available. (If planning to bring a boat/trailer, please inform staff during booking process.)
- Community Fire Pits
- BBQ available (please inquire with staff; propane available at a cost)
- Walking distance to Waterpark, beaches, boat rentals, hiking, golf, restaurants and so much more!
Attractions Within Walking Distance
- Cultus Lake Golf Club
- Tap-Ins Putting Course
- Legends Bistro at the Lake (open year-round)
- Cultus Lake Waterpark (located adjacent to our property)
- Cultus Lake Adventure Park
- Main Beach Boat Rental and Concession
- Cultus Lake Marina and Boat Rentals/Beach Buoy Leisure Rentals
- Beethoven’s Pizza
- Lakeside Beach Club (open year-round)
- Cultus Café
- Sleepy Hollow Gems
- Café Vanilla
- Sora Sushi
- Frosty’s Ice Cream
- Cultus Lake Community Hall
- Sunnyside Campground
For reservations or more information, please call: (604) 858-9007 or email us at: email@example.com.
4169 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake, BC
Click to see a map of where the Cabins are located.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Sunday – Thursday; and
11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday (mid-June – September)
Off-season hours may vary. Bookings throughout the winter are welcome. If you need to check in outside of our office hours, we can make special arrangements to do that. Just let us know – we are here to help!
Cultus Lake Park is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.