- Check-in time is after 1 p.m.
- Checkout time is by 11 a.m.
- Cancellations: Please provide us with 7 days notice prior to your arrival. Cancellations must be submitted by email and are subject to reservation and cancellation fees.
- If cancelled within 7 days notice, the first night for each site will be retained, plus applicable reservation and cancellation fees.
- Campers must be a minimum of 21 years old to reserve a site.
- We require a three-night minimum booking for long weekends, and two nights for regular weekends.
- Group Site Cancellation Policy: Once a Group Site is booked, we require 30 days cancellation notice via email. Any cancellation for a Group Site with less than 30 days notice will be charged one night’s stay in addition to a reservation fee and a cancellation fee.
- Please be advised that entry to the campground will not be permitted after 10 p.m., except for the provision of emergency vehicles.
Cultus Lake Park is not responsible for any lost or damaged property.
We want Sunnyside Campground to be a safe, welcoming and fun place for everyone.
There are bylaws in place to ensure that people, the area, the campground, the lake, the air and nature are used respectfully. These bylaws are the rules of Sunnyside Campground and must be followed. To review these bylaws, please read them here Sunnyside Campground Bylaw No. 1165,2020